Starting at $2774
Designed for all-round twin-tip and hydrofoil riders looking to push their limits and maximise the available conditions, whether through achieving max speeds or max hang times!
Universal High Performance
- Universal high performance foil kite
- Newly refined sail shaping for better acceleration and smoother handling
- All-round, twin-tip and hydrofoil settings
- New smaller sizes with exciting strong wind performance
- For experienced riders or those with previous foil experience
The Chrono V5 isn’t as much of a re-worked design as the V4 model was, but instead is a continued evolution of refined handling. Performance-wise it still sits between the Hyperlink and R1 models in the range.
- Design focus for the V5 was centred upon refined sail shaping that has resulted in rounder loops with better acceleration, generally smoother handling and later stalling.
- New 9 & 7 metre sizes are capable of immense boost and glide, delivering very exciting performance possibilities in stronger winds.
- There’s also a new valve design, allowing for faster inflation and better seal.
While it’s only slightly more demanding than the Hyperlink to fly, the Chrono V5’s performance spectrum edges closer to the remarkable R1 race machine, unlocking your potential for progression.
PERFORMANCE FOIL KITE CREDENTIALS
The Chrono V5 proudly carries forward the rich legacy of its predecessors. Meticulously crafted using cutting-edge design technology, this kite offers both accessible and exceptional performance.
Although the new nine and seven metre sizes are designed to perform in stronger winds, the Chrono V5 is still focused on providing epic sessions for both hydrofoil and twin-tip riders who want to push their performance levels in light to mid-range winds.